The Ontario Dumpster Company offers a hassle-free dumpster rental service to the entire Inland Empire of California. We serve you fast and affordable dumpsters whenever you need one. What makes our dumpster rental company different from others is our approach, which is highly transparent and customer-oriented. When you choose us, you can be assured of the following things:
Instead of misleading customers into renting an expensive dumpster, we offer honest advice, which makes our customers happier and return again and again. For any question related to dumpster size, cost, or duration, we will offer you assistance so that you can make an informed decision.
We offer very competitive pricing with no hidden fees. Where most companies like to charge add-on fees, which you are not made aware of until the final invoice, we chose to stay honest and transparent with our approach, so you leave completely satisfied. We will mention each and every possible charge beforehand to avoid any surprises later on.
Punctuality is one of the key elements for the success of any company, and it’s an uncompromising aspect for us. Therefore, you can expect on-time delivery and pickup of the dumpster.
If you live in or close to Ontario and need to rent a dumpster of any size, then we have you covered. Renting a dumpster isn’t overly complicated, but if you have a little knowledge about the dumpster rental process, you will save time and money in the long run.
Here are two things that you as a customer should think about prior to asking for a quote:
What size of dumpster do you need?
We at Ontario Dumpster Company have four sizes of dumpsters available, which we rent out to our customers. These are:
It is important to choose the right size dumpster in order to contain all your waste and avoid multiple trips. Once you have decided on a size, then you need to make sure that you aren’t disposing of any prohibited materials.
Renting a dumpster doesn’t mean that you can put anything under the sun in there. Toxic materials, flammable materials, and rebar are not permitted in the dumpster. There may be other items that are prohibited on a case by case basis, feel free to give us a call to dicsuss the unique needs of your project. Here are some guidelines for dumpster sizes and associated projects:
1. You should consider at least a 20 yard dumpster for construction and remodeling projects.
2. A dumpster with a high weight limit like a 20 or 30 yard dumpster needs to be rented for driveway and porch repairs (due to the heaviness of their waste)
3. Most landscaping and yard clean-up jobs can be accomplished with a 10 or 20 yard rental
4. For residential clean-up projects, a 10 or 20 yard dumpster will be plenty.
Fortunately, we have many types of dumpsters available, so you can call us to get the details of the dumpster you think you need. You can get all the details over the phone and book a dumpster for your project in one call. This is how simple we have made the entire process for our customers.
Renting a dumpster may not be a complicated process, but we want to make it as easy as possible. Here are three steps that you need to keep in mind when renting a dumpster:
1. The first thing that you need to do is gather all the information that you need to provide the dumpster company when requesting a price quote.
2. After that, you ask the company about their charges, additional fees or penalties beyond the quoted price.
3. Finally, identify where you will put the container and prepare it for delivery. The location should be appropriate or else your property could be damaged.
Take a few moments to gather the information that each dumpster company will ask from you in order to get a better price quote. There are three basic elements, which you need to keep in mind while asking for a price quote.
1. You need to begin with identifying the waste material you want to load into the dumpster. This will allow the dumpster company to provide a recommendation on the right sized dumpster for your project. In case, you are not sure about the size of the dumpster for getting rid of the waste accumulated during the construction/renovation/demolition project, then you should choose the larger of the sizes just to be on the safe side.
2. You should also be clear about the type of waste material you want to dispose of, as it will then be easy for the dumpster company to inform you whether those materials are allowed or prohibited.
3. Once you know what size of dumpster you need, you will have to provide the rental company with the details such as when you’ll be needing the dumpster and for how long. Providing this information will allow the dumpster company to check their inventory and give you a green signal on the dates when you need the dumpster.
Ontario Dumpster Company offers dumpster rental services for both residential and commercial jobs.
Rent our dumpsters at an affordable price for disposing of the waste made from home and garage clean-ups, home improvement projects, roofing, or moving. Waste materials in the form of concrete, lumber, asphalt, drywall, broken furniture and other similar things can be loaded on the dumpster and you’ll never have to think about it again.
We also rent dumpsters for construction sites in which tons of waste is produced on a daily basis. Contractors can prevent headaches by renting one or more dumpsters from us. Dumpsters can be rented for disposing of shingles and sheathing, the removal of concrete and heavy debris, getting rid of waste from yard, landscaping and demolition projects.
Question – How much does it cost to rent a dumpster?
Answer – The cost of renting a dumpster depends upon several factors such as:
1. Size of dumpster
2. Debris type
3. Debris weight
4. Length of the rental period
In general, dumpster rentals can vary from $300-$650+, depending on the specifications of the project.
Question – What payment methods do you accept?
Answer – You can pay via all major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover.
Question – I can put whatever I want in the dumpster, right?
Answer – There are certain items that can’t be put in the dumpster, for example, hazardous materials. We don’t allow any flammable materials, medical waste, or appliances in our dumpsters as well.
Question – How should I load the dumpster?
Answer – You should load all the waste into the dumpster in an organized manner despite the fact that it’s eventually going to the landfill site. Loading the waste in an organized manner will ensure that you can use the full size of the dumpster, and that you don’t incur any overage fees.
Question – Which size dumpster is best for me?
Answer – This depends on the scope of your project, but the Ontario Dumpster company offers different sizes of dumpsters, starting from 10-yard dumpsters and all the way up to 40-yard dumpsters. We’d be happy to talk to you about which dumpster would be right for you, just call us at (909) 347-5545.
Question – For how long can I rent the dumpster?
Answer – It is up to you, the duration could be one day to a couple of weeks, but make sure to inform us beforehand so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Rentals over one week will increase the cost of your rental.
Question – Can I rent an additional dumpster?
Answer – In case the first dumpster you rent fills up before the completion of the project, then you can opt for our ‘empty and return’ service. Also, you can rent another dumpster if you’d like.
Question – Will you pick up the dumpster on your own?
Answer – When you schedule the dumpster rental we will also discuss when you’d like the dumpster to be picked up. After you send word that you are finished, we’ll send one of our representatives to pick up the dumpster from your property. If you keep the dumpster longer than the scheduled period, then you will be charged extra for it.
Any more questions? Feel free to give us a call at (909) 347-5545 and we’d be happy to answer them for you!
Get in Touch Today!
Before You Go,
Claim Your FREE Quote!
Receive your quote after filling out the form below.